We are proud to announce that the DMS-700 has received Roon Ready certification from Roon Labs.
Updating the Firmware for Current DMS-700 Owners
- Using IR handheld remote, go to Menu>>Firmware. If already have v1.0.8_20210309, jump to step 3.
- If your DMS-700 does not have the latest firmware, select “Check for Update” and download and install v1.0.8_20210309.
- After you have successfully updated the firmware (or if your unit already has the latest firmware) and the DMS-700 has fully booted up, do a Factory Reset from the handheld IR remoteN (Menu>>Reset).
- Once the Factory Reset is complete and your unit has booted up again, pull the power cord and leave it unplugged for 5 minutes. Plug it back in and wait 2 minutes before turning the unit on again.
- Open Roon Core on your PC/MAC and check to see if there is an update available. If so, please update Roon Core so that the DMS-700 will appear as a certified Roon Ready device.
NOTE: After resetting the DMS, you will have to reconnect to Wi-Fi (if you use Wi-Fi instead of ethernet) and your music streaming services. Additionally, any USB, SD, or PC Share drives will need to rescan.
VERY IMPORTANT! After you have done the update and Factory Reset of your DMS/AiOS, completely delete the Cary Streamer app from your phone or tablet then download the latest app called Cary Streamer 2.0. This new app requires you have location service turned on while using the app.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.